Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Outdoor Wedding Decor

I was boggling my brain cell trying to think of some good deeds that I have done in New Zealand. So sad none!! apart from feeding my coins to Animal home at work which is fair enough coz i get to munch and feed my tummy. Derbe has been asking me to drop a note and contribute my thoughts here since last year which I apologize 'sincerely' for being a slacker. Well, still up until this point, i don't know what I should write.

So I thought maybe I can share my photos (Derbe's idea). Most new members do not know me well as I barely turn up and show my face eventhough when i am back in Kuching. You know guys, since we started years back most were single and some still are eventhough singles have turn pairs and pairs turn aunties uncles. Fine! Some still are single or pairs and might be planning for their wedding stage. I took this photo last week and love it myself. I hope I can be the one there beside ??? Any takers? :>

Till then.... Adios, Dom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dom! Good to hear from you! looking forward to more posts from you :)

Anonymous said...

Dom,
Thanks for the post. I like the photo too. One question, Are you FREE of charge? LOL

New Century Lions Club of Kuching Emerald said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Muahahaha...
If you are free then par lo... and deal done. can sign tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

love this entry...

Jo said...

Ai si, Dom, you are up for auction here kah? What a great response from the crowd, normally these people are very quiet.